- Are They Legal? // YES it is legal. It has been used on the ATP, ITF, USTA, NCAA and ITA levels. The Pojie™ has been played at sanctioned tournaments at the USTA Juniors and Seniors level in America, at the professional level in Europe, ITA level and Collegiate levels by multiple players. We are aware that the Pojie™ has been examined at many of these events and allowed for play by certified officials.
- Will My Stringer Know How To Install Them? // Stringing the Pojie’s is exactly the same process as your normal stringing. To see how to install the Pojie’s on your racquet, check out these steps for Installation.
- Are They Vibration Dampeners? // No. Vibration Dampeners only affect the harmonic vibration created when the ball and strings come into contact, thus they provide no benefit to performance or tennis elbow.
- How Do I Know If I Need Three Pojies Or Four? // Use three Pojies if your strings start at the throat. Use four Pojies if they start at the head.
- Shipping: What happens next? // An order confirmation is emailed within minutes of the order being submitted, and a second email is sent when the order is packed and ready to ship (we generally ship within 24 hours excluding weekends and holidays). If you do not receive a shipping confirmation within the expected time, please email support@StringAdvantage.com and we will respond to your request as soon as possible.
Order Processing and Returns
Orders are processed Monday through Friday. Orders submitted prior to 2pm EST generally ship the same day. Orders submitted after 2pm EST are shipped the following business day, regardless of shipping method selected. If you purchased a product directly from the StringAdvantage website, we offer a 30 day refund based on your original method of payment. All products need to be packed in the original packaging that shipped with the order. Our Support team will provide instructions for sending back your unit for replacement or return. Products must be shipped to StringAdvantage prepaid. All returns must include a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, which you can request by contacting Support at either 843-410-4977, or via email at: support@StringAdvantage.com.
If you have a problem or question about your Pojie, tell us and we’ll make it right.
[9am-6pm EST, Monday-Friday, excluding US Holidays]
Mailing Address //
PO Box 31146 Charleston, SC 29417